Submit Your Story
Have an engagement or wedding story you would like to share? We’ll gladly share it for you!
Our team will go through each submission (a lot of “aaawww” and daydreamings in between, most likely) and we’ll choose the photos that fit the certain feel that we exude in our blog. As well, the submissions should abide by the following guidelines:
- Couples/individuals and photographers are welcomed to submit stories based on personal point of view.
- We value exclusivity, thus your story should not have been published in any other wedding, photography, or related website.
- Submit your story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos may also be via Dropbox or WeTransfer. When sending a message, kindly include the following:
– Name and website of your photographer. You may also include other relevant suppliers.
– Short description of your love story (how you met, how you got engaged, etc.) and description of your wedding day including theme, motif, location, interesting details like DIY, etc.
– Wedding date and location
– Names of bride and groom
– Your email address
– Wedding photos: 20-40 images of mixed shots from the pre-ceremony, ceremony, reception, portrait, and details.
– Engagements photos: 10-30 images of mixed shots from the BTS, actual session, and details.
- You may also fill up this quick form https://bit.ly/WK-BeFeatured.
We look forward to your submissions!
Lots of love,