Release the doves! We’re celebratin’! Just kidding, we don’t really support live animals as wedding props. But we are indeed celebrating—for we have landed on the top 15 list of wedding blogs in the Philippines!
That’s right, our humble, young community of wedding lovers and real brides placed sixth in the list after having been recognized by the global panelist at Feedspot. The ranking is based on factors such as content credibility, domain authority, and Alexa ranking.
"I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 15 Philippines Wedding Blogs on the internet and I'm honored to have you as part of this!" - Anuj Agarwal, Founder, Feedspot
The Wedding Kultura Story
Wedding Kultura was founded in January 2018 by sisters Quinn, Ren, and Contessa. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision after looking at Pinterest and talking about wedding styles, something they were always fond of since they love DIY and event planning. It took less than an hour to think of a name, set up the social media pages, and buy a domain. They had to do it quickly since they were headed to the mall! So the after-shopping thoughts were more or less “so we now have to do this, huh.”
What started as a space for the mini team to talk about weddings slowly grew into an outlet for wedding vendors and suppliers to showcase their work and for couples to share their love stories first-hand. Three years later, although still mini, we have become a team of inspired women always on the lookout for the most breathtaking weddings and always eager to listen and tell heartwarming real-life stories, with the goal to inspire others.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane as we’ve come up with a list of some of our team’s favorite (in no particular order) moments:
- Our first blog entry was Quinn’s take on married life ten months after her wedding. It’s a borrowed post from her personal blog. Instant content!
- Need more content? Why not talk to your BFF! Our first ever bride was Quinn’s best friend, Aisha, who had a beautiful modern Filipinia wedding. It’s always still humbling to see that we now have brides from across the country (whom we don’t have personal connections with) share their stories.
3. Our first sponsored client. Within a year, we were able to attract our first client and it did not stop there. The hobby has now turned into a small business.
4. In our second year, we got invited to the end-of-year gathering for the wedding industry hosted by one of Cebu’s most reputable hotels, Montebello Villa Hotel. Quinn got lucky that evening (she was named best dressed!). Seriously though, she got to finally meet the bests in the industry (celebrated stylist/planner Carlo Abaquita), even winning a divine piece from seasoned accessory creator Monch Ceballos,
5. That same year, we got invited as official media partner to the 98 Degrees Philippine concert. Due to Covid-19, the event had to be moved indefinitely but it was great imagining we could be rubbing elbows with Nick Lachey (Oh wait, post-Covid, we’ll probably be literally rubbing elbows for safety reasons).
And finally, being in the Top 15 Philippine Wedding Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2021, being among the Philippine wedding blogs we have been following for years!
Thank you, Wedding Kultura community! It has been an honor to be part of your love story and wedding magic. We truly thank our readers and vendors for the constant support. Here's to more years of dream-come-true weddings and blissful unions! - Quinn, Founder, Wedding Kultura